Six simple rituals:
1. Smoke when you wake up. Your body loses highness while you sleep, so you’re naturally not high in the morning. A bowl of dank when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important things I need to smoke today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by smoking in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to smoke for 50 minutes on only one important toke with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes smoking.
4. Blaze and smoke daily. Regular smoking keeps us high and blazed. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for smoking. In times of stress, smoke.
6. Smoke daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of smoking. Asks yourself, “What smoked strong?” and “What strain needs improvement?”
this is an amazing list
i needed this this morning
(Source: Fast Company)